Promote Your Business, Support the Arts
Show the Tampa Bay community that you support the arts by advertising your business in our production programs.
Why Advertise with SPO?
1. We print about 2,000 programs per mainstage production (total of about 10,000 books) and each will have your color ad on glossy, heavy paper. Almost all of these programs go home with our patrons and get read a second time.
2. Opera patrons, who will see your ad, are older (90 % are age 45 and above), wealthier, and more educated (75 % have a bachelor’s degree or better) than median residents of the area.
3. Opera patrons tend to own their own homes, buy luxury goods, are computer savvy, and travel frequently.
4. Supporting St. Petersburg Opera supports the local artists we employ–singers, actors, musicians, costumers, set designers, stage managers, graphic artists, conductors, directors, etc. At St. Petersburg Opera, approximately 60% of our budget is for artists and personnel and much of that money stays in the community.
5. Dollars spent in the arts have a high multiplier (5.6 x) in terms of economic activity.
6. A vibrant arts community adds not only economic value to the community but improves the quality of life for all residents and visitors. Leaders who care about community and economic vitality can feel good about choosing to invest in the arts.
7. A vibrant arts community not only keeps residents and their discretionary spending close to home, but it also attracts visitors who spend money and help local businesses thrive. Arts tourists stay longer and spend more than the average traveler.
Click to download a copy of our Program Ad Contract and Advertising Specs. Partnership opportunities are also available. Please contact Nancy Preis at 727-823-2040, ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org