The St. Petersburg Opera Company is concerned about your health and safety. At the present time, the following guidelines are in place at all St. Petersburg Opera’s events at Opera Central and The Palladium Theater.
1. Based on guidance by the CDC and starting on January 5, 2022, the following policies will be implemented:
All patrons aged 12 and older attending a performance indoors must show either:
● A negative PCR COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 72 hours before the time of their performance
● A negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test administered by a medical provider/official testing center no earlier than 24 hours prior to the time of the performance. Home testing kit results will not be accepted for entry.
● If patrons prefer, CDC or other official vaccination record showing the patrons are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least 14 days since the final dose) may be voluntarily presented at the door as an acceptable alternative to negative COVID-19 test results.
● Both physical and electronic presentation of documents (e.g., an image on a smartphone) will be accepted. Photo identification must accompany the presentation of all documents.
● All patrons age 6 and up, regardless of vaccination or testing status, must wear masks over their nose and mouth at all times while inside the venue.
2. Our Box Office can be accessed by phone (727)823-2040 ext. 1 and email: boxoffice@stpeteopera.